about the bloggers
Jesh Jon Sanny
o4.18.1o
San Francisco|Asheville This music blog is brought to you by three friends [Jesh;Jon;Sanny] who have an immense passion for music. As they begin their separate ways at different radio stations, they come together and share their favorites, and hopefully your favorites as well. This music blog is a tribute to their friendship and passion for the intricate melodies and harmonies woven together to make your favorite songs. Any language, any style, you want it, and we’ll find it!

You are currently viewing
V1: Say No feat. B2ST/Beast

Disclaimer
We love music and without the amazing artists that make it, there wouldn't be anything to enjoy. So please support them by buying their CDs!

Melodies

Quick Links

♫ Master List ♫

Blogger Home
Home
Discographies
Albums
Singles
Mini-Albums
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Thai
Vietnamese
English

Link Us

Affiliates
YesAsia
Asian Load Forums
Asian Load Radio
Maerong Radio
Jesh's Food Blog

Statistics
Online: online
Hits: hit counter

Contact Us
For affiliations, please leave a message for us in our Facebook Group. If you would like to request, refer to this post, then email us at
OrganicSeductionBlog@live.com.

Shout Box


Resources
. Designer .
June 27, 2010
Blogger Profiles::Jesh

♫Jesh || Founder || Owner || Graphic Designer || Korean Music Poster


The Beginning Organic Seduction was created to provide a place where online radio DJs and music lovers alike, can find full discographies of artists. I remember when I was a DJ back in the day; I would get so mad when people would post only one or two albums of a specific artist. I would spend countless hours finding the whole discography of said artist, only to realize the file doesn’t contain any of the song titles. That would tick me off like crazy. So in response to that, and to share my large music collection, I opened up Organic Seduction. With the help of my dear friend and sister, Sandra, we got up to about 178 albums since our opening in April 2010. Then we hit a dry spot: graduation for both of us, as well as prom had arrived. I decided that a little vacation time and hiatus for the site would do us both good. May came and went, and the re-launch of Organic Seduction was looming closer with every passing second. I had to think of a way to make the site more user-friendly as well as keeping up the constant music updates. With many anticipated releases coming in July, I had to work quickly. After graduation, I swamped myself with html manuals and fought with the kinks in my Adobe Photoshop. I also struggled with the idea that Sandra and I both had to work extra hard with the summer releases for the Korean artists. So I decided we needed one more member. Jon, Sandra and my dear friend, was trying out for a DJ position at an online radio station that I used to work for. Deciding that this site would be of great value to him, as well as a good experience in working with music, I asked him to join our team. Now with a three-man team, all languages were covered and would have the utmost attention given to them. And now, with the official re-launch of Organic Seduction, we are hoping to expand your musical horizons with one artist at a time!

A Little Bit More I have been a DJ for Maerong Radio since early December 2009 until May of 2010. As I mentioned earlier, finding music was probably the most annoying thing for me to do during that time, so as a side project, I opened up OS to add my discographies. And with the recent re-launch, I dove into my graphic designing as much as I could. I guess you can say one of my hobbies is graphic design. I find it extremely enjoyable, creating pretty banners for sites and all. Anyways, with a bit of html under my belt, I created a more user-friendly webpage, which was one of the bigger reasons for the re-launch. During the little dry spot in OS’s time, I spent a lot of time cooking, which again, is one of my hobbies. I opened up a food blog, which you can check out here. Cooking, to me, is a stress reliever, and also a rewarding skill to know in the long run. Some other random facts: I am a huge B2ST/Beast fan. If you couldn’t tell from the layout of this site, I actually really do love Beast! They’re my second favorite Korean boy-band, next to Super Junior and Battle, who are both number one, because I cant choose between them. To be honest, I actually prefer After School more then Girl’s Generation. I mean yeah, they’re alright, but I only actually liked one song by them, which was Gee if you were wondering! My taste in music is also pretty diverse. I really love pop, and yet I also find metal to be pleasing as well. As long as the song sounds good to me, I’ll probably like it. I’m also a mahjong addict. I love playing it, I’m seriously so addicted to that game, its not even funny. Anyways, enough about me! Get downloading guys!

deviantART || Twitter

Labels:


the sweetest melodies
3:59 PM